Wednesday, December 27, 2023

2023 Wrap-up

I can't believe we're just days away from 2024!

 

On Winter Solstice Day (December 21), I enjoyed these winter teas from my blogging friends.

 

 Tea Advent Calendar

Day 17: Hojicha Gingerbread Bundt by Dessert by Deb

Day 18: Eggnog Matcha by DavidsTea

Day 19: Sugar Plum Coffee Cake black tea by Dessert by Deb


Day 20: Candy Cane black tea by Teamancy

Day 21: Silver Bells oolong by DavidsTea

Day 22: Christmas Tea black tea by Murchie's


Day 23: Holiday Spice black tea by Geek+Tea

Day 24: Candy Cane herbal tea by Teeccino


On Christmas Day, I enjoyed this Twinings Christmas Tea from Kitty.


 
Sipdowns: January 2023 to November 2023

I sipped down a lot of teas in 2023. 
 
I'm proud of myself for buying less tea this year in an effort to get my tea collection under control.

Thank you for all the visits and kind comments in 2023.
 
See you in 2024!

7 comments:

  1. Fiquei rendida ao seu especial Calendário de Advento, Margie, com tantas combinações de chás... bem como às suas chávenas de Natal, que acrescem encanto enquanto se saboreia algo especial...
    Votos de um muito feliz 2024, com saúde, boas realizações, bons momentos, muitos motivos para sorrir... e muitos sabores e novas combinações de chás para descobrir.
    Tudo de bom! Feliz Ano Novo! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie! I’m proud of you, too, but I think I’ve taken your place in buying teas. I just can’t seem to resist some flavors that sound so good. I don’t mind if they’re not expensive, but when they are, and they’re disappointing in taste, that’s bothersome.
    Happy New Year to you, my tea drinking friend! 🎉🥳🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year, friend. thank you for bringing deliciousness and creativity to my world. i look forward to continuing to do the online life with you in '24!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a blessed wonderful 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Margie! Here's to more tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to have been a fun tea year! Wishing you and yours all the best for this new year, dear Margie, hope it's a good one!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!