Monday, April 13, 2020

A mini egg scone with a cup of Hope tea

I was viewing Tea at the White House's Instagram stories a few weeks ago and saw that their chocolate mini eggs scones were available...

...the next thing I knew, the scones, Devonshire cream (not pictured), and 4 teas (they just jumped into my cart!) arrived at my door!

The two oolongs (Coconut Crunch; Peaches and Cream) were a re-order. The other two teas were new to me: Cherry Chili Rooibos and Hope black tea bend.

 The Hope blend is a delicious Cream Earl Grey with a strawberry twist!

An uplifting tea time on Easter Sunday.

This was inspired by DavidsTea #stayhome tea cupboard.
Cupboard #1 for me!

What's your pick?

10 comments:

  1. Cherry Chilli Rooibos...now that sounds interesting!
    And mini egg scones - yum!
    Happy new week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pretty everything looks on Rose Chintz china! The perfect china for springtime and Easter. Mini egg scones sound so good. Wish I could try one. Happy Easter Monday, Margie, and have a lovely new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tea time looks great!How delicious!I don't know anything about teas so I will pick cupboard#1 like you,my sweet teaholic friend,it can't get wrong this way!That teacup is very pretty!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably pick #2 - love Twinings. Those scones look wonderful! Such a lovely treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like an athletic scone that simply jumps into the cart.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 looks like mine does, I like to have choices. When hubby makes me tea I always say surprise me, that way I have to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to enjoy tea and scones on Easter, that were delivered to your door, Margie. I would choose tea cupboard #1. I hope you had a nice Easter, my friend. ✝️🙏🏻✝️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have to break all the rules and choose house 1 for Murchies, and house 4 for Stash. Guess I had better make my own house so I can stay put!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I pick a tea from each board? LOL! Egg scones...well I have never heard of them but sounds good girl. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tea and scones are so delightful! I can almost taste them. :)
    I don't know many of those names in your tea cupboard...but I'm sure there are delights in all of them.
    My daughter was gifted some tea from Australia which has honeysuckle in it and it's so delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!