Monday, August 10, 2020

Pandemic fashion: Tea shirts & masks

I can't believe that I've been working from home for nearly half the year! When every day is casual Friday, you dress up in comfy tea shirts for work.

I scored this super cute purple Tea Rex shirt for only $5 at Bluenotes years ago.

Tea Time by Tea Life Brand

Flower Cup by Tea Life Brand
Both these shirts were purchased at the 2017 RBG Tea Festival.

I found this Feet up, Kettle On shirt at Mountain Warehouse's end-of-the-summer clearance sale last year. It's quick drying and provides sun protection (UPF50+).

My latest tee acquisition (June 2020 online purchase): This Matcha tee was part of Uniqlo's The Brands Tea Time UT graphic tee.

I also couldn't resist buying this fun Tea by Laduree from Uniqlo.

Of course, I have to mask up tea-themed style!
I ordered these tea-lightful masks from Prim Pickins' Etsy store.

What's your fashion style these days?

9 comments:

  1. Nothing fashion here,Margie...But I love your charming t-shirts and cute masks!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving all your tea themed “tea” shirts, Margie! You really have some cute ones, and your masks are so fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Feet up, Kettle On t-shirt! Well, I like them all, but that one particularly tickled my fancy. Such a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of tea-shirts. I love the feet up, kettle on one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable tees and masks! LOVE THEM! Hugs and blessings to you dear Margie.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't believe it when I saw your Tea Rex shirt! Yesterday, I was at Joann's and they had pink socks with a Tea Rex sitting in a pink teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of tee-shirts, and that mask is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute masks! I adore anything with an Alice in Wonderland theme. I like your 'Feet up kettle on' tee-shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margie, cute tea shirts (and masks)! You must be storing up all sorts of great ideas for your tea socials when your job returns to normal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!