How do I love pumpkins in the fall? Let me count the ways.
1. I adore my new DavidsTea Nordic mug with the pretty purple pumpkins!
2. I'm pumped about these pumpkin pillows which I got from Dollarama for only $4 each!
3. I'm a sucker for funky socks and couldn't resist these cute pumpkin pie and latte socks from Dollar Tree.
4. I had my first Starbucks pumpkin spice creme frappuccino in 2 years! YUM!
6. My first fall weekend tea time: Little Debbie's Pumpkin Delights cookies with DavidsTea's White Pumpkin white tea.
Lots of pumpkins in your home! Love the tea towel with the teal pumpkins. Enjoy the fall teas!ReplyDelete
Your post made me smile...Love all of your adorable pumpkins!Gorgeous pillows and stunning china.Happy Fall!ReplyDelete
I’m loving all your Fall and pumpkin decor, drinks, and treats, Margie. Those Little Debbie’s look like they’re smiling! 😊ReplyDelete
Oh my mercy Margie! I am loving all of your Fall....those socks...too stinking cute. My oldest daughter LOVES her some fun socks. Those pillows are so pretty. Looks like you got your fall going on and I will take that pumpkin spice drink! Hugs and blessings, CindyReplyDelete
Nice finds at the dollar stores. Yes, Fall is here, got our order of pumpkin spice tea just in time.ReplyDelete
Oh YES please to those socks, Margie!ReplyDelete
What a delightful post!ReplyDelete
Love all your adorable pumpkins.