Monday, October 4, 2021

Cuppa-tea-athon

There's something strange in my neighbourhood...

 

I aint fraid'a no ghosts!


September tea empties

What I repurchased during DavidsTea's summer sale:

1) Cherry Berry Punch black tea

2) Sleepy Lychee fruit infusion - it was a bonus free tea on one of my online orders.

3) Tropicalia fruit infusion

What I may repurchase:

1) DavidsTea's Melon Drop fruit infusion - I'm kicking myself for not buying some when they were on sale. Now they're sold out! 


Last week, I participated in a fun Cuppa-tea-athon hosted by Instagram tea bloggers, @bibliovirgo @thismorningstea and @picnic_indoors.

 

Day 1 (left) - Sip on a tea bag blend: DavidsTea's S'mores Chai pu-erh

Day 2 (right) - Make a tea latte: Dessert by Deb's Thai Banana Cake black tea


Day 3 (left) - Drink a black tea: Teamancy's Nana's Bananas black tea

Day 5 (right) - Drink a fall blend: Geek+Tea's Pumpkin Juice Chai black tea 



Day 6 - Drink a whole pot of tea: Stash's Maple Apple Cider herbal tea


Day 6 (left) - Sip on a loose leaf blend: Kusmi Tea's English Breakfast black tea

Day 6 (right) - A tea blend that starts with the first letter of your name: DavidsTea's Monster Mash rooibos


Day 7 (left) - Sip on the 10th blend of your collection: Tea Amo's Chocolate Perfect Pie Hojicha (roasted green tea) 

Day 7 (right) - Drink tea using your favourite mug:  Yukon Herb Tea Factory's Nature's Bountea

Got a FULL HOUSE on my Cuppa-tea-athon bingo card!

10 comments:

  1. Loving those cute ghost mugs. Your teas and stash always amaze me. Love the variety. I would like a cup of Apple Cider herbal tea please! I have been enjoying making loaded teas which have caffeine in them...well most do and I was just looking up recipes last night for one that might have apple cider in it. I hope your week is lovely to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ghost mugs are sooooo cute, Margie! Your tea selections sound amazing, as always. You're so adventuresome. I hope you have a great week, and happy sipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little ghost mugs! A cuppa-tea-athon is a new concept for me, but absolutely perfect for you, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Boo"tiful mugs, such tea varieties to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Autumnal teas! I just got a box of Stash's Maple Apple Cider herbal tea for my DIL when they come this weekend for Thanksgiving. She loves her tea! I hope this comment goes on. Having trouble commenting today for some reason. Enjoy your week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cute ghost mugs!

    Happy Wednesday, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny. I do like the idea of a spooky tea.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ghost mugs seem to be a huge hit, and I want them also. There are so many teas I am going to have to try. The Cherry Berry Punch is #1 for me. Hope all is well with you and yours Margie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!