Monday, January 31, 2022

January tea hauls and sipdowns

BREAKING NEWS: I broke my tea-buying ban after 62 days.


DavidsTea's free shipping promo finally got me! 

I exercised GREAT restraint and only ordered 2 of their new teas: Nepal White (I used my free reward) and Monkey Business (a banana black tea).


I'm always on the lookout for pear teas, so I couldn't resist getting Monarch Tea Co.'s Perfect Pear black blend.


I also received a few classic teas for my birthday.


My January Tea empties

What's already been restocked:
Yorkshire Tea's Toast & Jam, Malty Biscuit, and Bedtime Brews

What I might repurchase:
1) DavidsTea's Cranberry Pear (if they bring it back) 
2) DavidsTea's Merry Mistletoe
3) Celestial Seasonings' Sugar Cookie Sleigh
4) Celestial Seasonings' Gingerbread Spice

8 comments:

  1. Monkey Business sounds interesting!

    Today, I had matcha tea with red beans and it was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd say you did very well to make it through two months without any tea additions. I didn't realize that Yorkshire Tea was doing all sorts of flavours. Except I think I'd sooner eat my toast & jam rather than drink it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always learn about new tea flavors from you, Margie. The Yorkshire Toast and Jam sounds interesting to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Yorkshire teas look interesting. I've only seen the regular ones here. Toast and Jam WITH tea is always good, and so smart of them to make a tea with that flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You done good girl waiting that long!!!LOL! I love the Chai vanilla teas. Happy February dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great! Enjoy! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did very well limiting yourself with your teas. But you know what? It doesn't hurt to indulge in something you love and which costs very little compared to so many other things. I think it's fun and why not treat yourself? Life is short, you might as well enjoy it! I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Margie. Happy Birthday Hugs and Best Wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cranberry pear sounds very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!