Monday, November 14, 2022

Cozy chais for fall

My chai consumption always increases as the temperatures and daylight decrease.

 

This tasty Fortune Cookie Chai pu-erh was one of DavidsTea's new fall blends this year.

 

Pumpkin chais by Geek+Tea (left) and DavidsTea (right)

 

 I always enjoy Daniel's Famous Lion Chai as a latte.

 

Chais by Twinings (left) and Tazo (right)

 

Dessert by Deb always has delicious chais.

The Coconut Cream Pie Chai (left) is a staple in my collection!

What's your favourite chai?

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy chai very much in the cooler months. Since I most often drink de-caff tea, a friend gave me a mix of chai spices to put into the pot. So I guess my favourite chai is Karen's chai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection of teas look great...I need to increase my tea consumption...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Twinings Pumpkin Chai right now and had a cup of Tazo Chai the other day. I’m not crazy about the pumpkin chai. I also have a store brand that’s pretty good. Your coconut cream pie chai sounds heavenly. I think you’re Deb’s star customer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mark & Spencer's Chai. ☕
    You do have a great collection of teas, Margie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!