Monday, December 19, 2022

Teas the season!

 This week I'm sharing my festive teawares.


Pretty poinsettia teacups and teapots


 
Christmas tree teawares


Jolly Old St. Nicholas teapots


Whimsical winter wonderland


Gingerbread nook



Tea Advent Calendar
 
Day 11
DIY:  DavidsTea's Candy Cane Matcha
Charbrew: Chai

Day 12
DIY: Dessert by Deb's Banana Gingerbread black tea
Charbrew: Summer Berry (?) black tea

Day 13
DIY: Murchie's Ode to Joy green and oolong
Charbrew: Peppermint

Day 14
DIY: Dessert by Deb's Panettone Cake black tea
Charbrew: Chai



 
Day 15
DIY: DavidsTea's Elf Help green tea
Charbrew: Chamomile

Day 16
DIY: Twinings' Gingerbread Joy black tea
Charbrew: Summer Berrry (?) black tea

Day 17
DIY: Dessert by Deb's Salted Maple Sugar Croquembouche oolong, black, rooibos (my order hasn't arrived yet, so this image is from the website)
Charbrew: English Breakfast (?) black tea

Day 18
DIY: Geek+Tea's Holiday Spice black tea
Charbrew: Earl Grey black tea



 
Wishing you a blessed and joyful Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you could fix the lamps of your Christmas tree. Your Christmas tree is cute and unique. How adorable your Christmas tea sets are! Enjoy your Advent teas. Merry Christmas my dear Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such pretty Teaware, Margie. I really love your pretty nativity set, too. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of Christmas-themed teaware, Margie. I especially love the china teacups with their flowers. I see that chai teas figure a couple of times in your Advent selections. I think you've inspired me to have some chai tomorrow. Too late tonight to drink caffeinated tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all dear Margie. Merry Christmas to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!