Monday, December 5, 2022

2022 Tea-Themed Trees

I'm thrilled with how my tea-themed trees turned out this year.

 

 
In my heart is a Christmas tree filled with teapots and teacups.
 
 

This year's 8 foot-tree have some fun new additions.


 

I found these beautiful glass teapot and kettle ornaments at a local garden center.

 

Love the vintage vibe of these charming reindeer and Santa ornaments from Michaels.

 

 

Let's pretend these whimsical ornaments ornaments are tea lattes or tea-infused hot cocoa.

 

My aunt gifted me these adorable vintage Queen Anne bone china demitasse cups.

 

 

These ornaments are actually espresso cups, but I thought they'd be perfect for my tree.

 

 

This adorable 2003 teapot ornament was a thrift store find.

 

 
 
Do you remember the teacup with the broken handle
I repurposed it as a bell!

  

These handmade ornaments were inspired by Taylor Swift's Midnights album.

 

 

My teabag tree also had a new ornament, courtesy of my godson, that matches the tea latte plush toys.

 

 

Tea Advent Calendar

Day 1
DIY: Dessert by Deb's Sugar Plum Coffee Cake black tea
Charbrew: English Breakfast black tea

Day 2
DIY: DavidsTea's Silver Bells oolong
Charbrew: Chamomile

Day 3
DIY: Clearview Tea Co.'s Gingerbread Pearcake green tea
Charbrew: Peppermint

Day 4
DIY: Murchie's Roasted Chestnut black tea
Charbrew: Chai

 

 
I can still make the whole place shimmer!
 

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with your Christmas Tea theme tree Margie. I need to be inspired to do a tea theme tree maybe in my little home office. But I have already put up three Christmas trees ! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas Tree is beautiful and I love the "Tea theme".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Margie, your tea themed tree is magical!! You have the cutest ornaments ever. Did you make the ornaments in honor of Taylor Swift’s Midnight? I’m especially enamored with the garden center ornaments. I’ll bet you’ll be sad when you take down your tree! Also, your repurposed teacup is darling as a bell! Do you have a favorite tea in all the teas you’ve ever sipped?? It would be hard for me to choose.
    Enjoy the beauty of Advent and your twinkling tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tea-themed tree, Margie! So many pretty ornaments. Love the red tea kettle. Enjoy your tea Advent calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so gorgeous, so whimsical, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!