Monday, October 2, 2023

A surprise package from a tea friend

Last month, I received a surprise package from Kitty's Kozy Kitchen.

 

I've always admired Kitty's beautiful handmade tea cosies. So I was beyond thrilled to receive one of her handiworks in my favourite colour! The purple floral pattern is gorgeous!

 

The tea cosy is reversible. I also love the purple and white polka dot pattern!

 
Kitty also generously included some Teecino herbal tea samples. I'll be saving these samples for my Drink What I Own Advent calendar!

Thank you, Kitty!!!

 
September tea empties

What I will or have already restocked:
1) Stash Decaf Pumpkin Spice black tea

What I may repurchase in the future:
2) Dessert by Deb's Orange Creamsicle Mousse rooibos 

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet and precious gift from Kitty. Love the colors and that Candy cane tea sounds wonderful. Happy October dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so happy that you loved your favorite colored tea cosy, Margie, and that the teas will be in your advent calendar. I’m certainly enjoying my pumpkin teas that you sent and will appreciate them more when our weather cools off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, lovely tea cozies, Margie! i only have one and it's a thick vintage plaid from Scotland where my Dad was from. it's a treasure that i sometimes use when my sister and i share a pot of tea. that season is upon us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of Kitty to send you the tea cozy and teas. And it's just your colour, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que ofertas maravilhosas! Foi uma boa surpresa, Margie! Adorei ver! Hoje o chá do dia, ao lanche, por estes lados, foi de frutos vermelhos!
    Beijinhos! Feliz fim de semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!