Monday, November 6, 2023

Hamilton Potters Guild Fall Sale 2023

Last weekend, I attended the Hamilton Potters Guild Fall Sale. It was pretty busy, but I managed to capture some of the functional work by 100 potters.


 
 Teapots


 
More teapots


Mugs


I thought Rosalie MacNeil's dino fossil mugs were pretty cool!


I've always been a fan of Greg Voisin's whimsical mugs.


 
I aspire to own one of these beautiful Em Gabriel Art mugs one day.


 
Unique pottery that caught my eye.
 
 

I wished I was able to support all these talented potters. 
But my only purchase was this adorable mug by Alisa Greeve Pottery.

 

 October tea empties

What I will or have already restocked:
1) DavidsTea's Banana Nut Bread fruit infusions
2) Stash Tea's Decaf Pumpkin Spice black tea

What I may repurchase in the future:
1) Monarch Tea Co.'s Maple Cream black tea
2) Monarch Tea Co.'s Pumpkin Cream black tea
3) Totalitea's Pumpkin Nut rooibos

7 comments:

  1. I do enjoy handmade pottery, especially the teapots. So many lovely items in your photos. But I prefer drinking my tea from thin bone china teacups or mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your purchase, I said “Awwwwww” right out loud. It’s perfect for you! What a fun outing to see all that beautiful pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a feast for the eyes Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mugs and teapots. Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is perfect for you, Margie! ☕
    I enjoyed seeing all that beautiful pottery.

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this looks amazing. All those wonderful creative pots and mugs to browse. You must have had great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quantas peças lindas! Grata por esta belíssima partilha, Margie, que nos dá a conhecer tantos trabalhos incríveis em cerâmica!
    Beijinhos! Bom final de domingo!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!