Monday, May 20, 2024

Hamilton Potters Guild Spring Sale 2024

A few weeks ago, I went to the Hamilton Potters Guild spring sale to admire the functional artwork by over 90 potters!

 

These bright and colourful pottery were the epitome of spring!

 

 
The whimsical planters made me smile.

 

Mugs

 

I've always been a fan of Greg Voisin (top) and Alisa Greve's (bottom) beautiful mugs.

 

Teapots!

 

Mugs

 

More mugs

 

Jaclyn Ryan is another one of my favourite potters.

 

These yarn bowls are hilarious.

 

I brought home these 2 Jaclyn Ryan mugs because they matched the aesthetic of The Tortured Poets Department.

 

I also couldn't resist getting this jumbo Tea Time mug by Greg Voisin.

 

The jumbo mug is approximately twice the size of the standard mug and can hold over 1 litre of tea!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Margie, another fun outing! I like you purchases that you brought home. That’s one big tea mug for sure. Those yarn bowls made me laugh! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly place! Great findings! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pale lilac mugs caught my eye. a wonderful springtime vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does a person even begin to decide on what to purchase! So many lovely choices. What a treat to see that huge exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yarn bowls are hilarious. Like you, I'd choose one of the mugs with the coloured interior glaze. So pretty. What a great sale to attend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!