Monday, August 12, 2024

Jane Austen Blend

I've been hunting for a creamy jasmine tea, so when Murchie's Tasting Lab released the limited-time Jane Austen blend in July, I hit the checkout button on my cart!

 

The Jane Austen blend was comprised of black tea (Keemun, Ceylon), green tea (Jasmine, Gunpowder), white cornflowers, natural and artificial flavouring.

 Of course, I paired the tea with my Emma teacup!

Murchie's tasting notes said it would have the "sweetness and cream of vanilla", but all I could taste was the jasmine. I added a splash of milk to get a creamier taste.

"I always deserve the best treatment, because I never put up with any other."

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful teacup. Enjoy your tea! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely tea! The jasmine must be delightful, and adding milk was a great idea to boost the creaminess. It’s a bummer the vanilla didn’t shine through, but at least you have a perfect pairing with your Emma teacup! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound delicious and a lovely afternoon treat! Your Emma cup is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect tea to sip your new Jane Austen blend, Margie. Did you like it? Sometimes floral teas are not my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!