Monday, August 5, 2024

Matcha Milkshakes

I've been enjoying my matchas as milkshakes this summer!

 

 
Matcha Milkshake #1: Bananaberry by Blyss Matcha
 
 
Matcha Milkshake #2: Lavender Vanilla by Blyss Matcha
 
 
Matcha Milkshake #3: Banana by DavidsTea

 
Matcha Milkshake #4: Peach by DavidsTea

 
Matcha Milkshake #5: Pina Colada by DavidsTea


Matcha Milkshake #6: Pistachio by DavidsTea

 
July tea empties

 What I have already restocked:
1) DavidsTea's Peach Matcha

What I may repurchase in the future:
1) DavidsTea's Le Digestif herbal infusion
2) Monarch Tea Co.'s Madeleine Cookie black tea

4 comments:

  1. i'm in for anything with berries, peaches, or vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adventurous in your matcha teas by making them into milkshakes, Margie. Do you add vanilla ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love matcha, and these milkshakes look incredible!
    The combination of creamy milkshake with the vibrant matcha flavor sounds like a perfect treat. 😋

    Happy Wednesday, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! Maybe pina colada would be my favorite...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!