Monday, July 29, 2024

An Impromptu Tea Party

 Last weekend, I had an impromptu tea party at my parents' place.


My mom purchased these pretty Royal Albert Lady Carlyle teacups and saucers several years ago.

The teapot is by Royal Oak China and was gifted to her by a family friend.


We enjoyed Dessert by Deb's delicious Pink Velvet Strawberry Charlotte Cake green tea. I've never actually had a Charlotte Cake before, but I enjoyed the green tea's fruity flavour!



Our  tea time treat was a mocha roll.


Life is short! 
Use the fine china!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... what a splendid tea party. Love the teacups - they are so elegant. I agree, life is short, use the fine china. Happy week ahead, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post today. Love that you shared time with your parents, shared tea and a tea time treat, and used the fine china. Sounds like a perfect day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, your tea party sounds wonderful!
    The Royal Albert teacups are stunning, and the Pink Velvet Strawberry Charlotte Cake with green tea must have been a delightful treat.
    Thanks for reminding us to enjoy our special things! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have a tea party with your mom and her pretty teacups. The tea flavor sounds fabulous and the dessert looks so tasty. I agree about using the fine china!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Use the fine china now! What a lovely tea party with your mom. A bit of deliciousness always adds to the delight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!