We were in the midst of a record-breaking heat wave on Canada Day (July 1), but the scorching temperatures didn't stop me from enjoying some hot teas in my air-conditioned home!
I can always count on Dessert by Deb to concoct yummy Canadian-inspired blends!
Top (left to right): Gooey Maple Espresso Cookies black tea; Nanaimo Bar Cheesecake black tea
Bottom (left to right): Quebecois Sugar Shack Maple Pudding oolong and black teas; Wild Strawberries & Northern Lights green tea (cold brewed).
June tea empties
What I've already restocked:
1) DavidsTea Honeydew Boba oolong
2) DavidsTea Lavender Buttercream rooibos
3) DavisTea Cactus Rose green tea
What I may restock in the future:
1) Dessert by Deb's Strawberry Oat Milk rooibos
1) DavidsTea Honeydew Boba oolong
2) DavidsTea Lavender Buttercream rooibos
3) DavisTea Cactus Rose green tea
What I may restock in the future:
1) Dessert by Deb's Strawberry Oat Milk rooibos
.jpg)

Of all these interesting teas the one that appeals most to me is Nanaimo Bar Cheesecake black tea. Just reading the title makes me crave a Nanaimo Bar! Have a great July, Margie, and stay cool in the heat.
ReplyDeleteI admire how you keep your tea cupboard so well‑curated with restocks and “maybes.” Always fun to peek into your tea adventures, Margie. 🍯🍓
ReplyDeleteYour teas look great. Greetings!
ReplyDeleteI love your tea cupboard and your tea collection, dear Margie!
ReplyDeleteHope the weather has cooled down a bit, Margie. The teas all sound very exotic and inviting to me.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo