Monday, September 14, 2026

2026 Autumn Teas: Caramel Blends

I'm kicking of sweater weather season with some caramel tea blends.

 

 
Caramel Tea #1: Murchie's Maple Toffee black tea
 
 
Caramel Tea #2: Monarch Tea Co.'s Booking Blend black tea
 
 
Caramel Tea #3: Dessert by Deb's Caramel Ripple Sundae black and rooibos tea
 
 
Caramel Tea #4: Dessert by Deb's Caramel Bubble Waffle black and rooibos tea
 
 
Caramel Tea #5: Dessert by Deb's Caramel Custard Flan rooibos tea
 

7 comments:

  1. Your caramel-flavoured teas sound perfect for autumn, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy sounding caramel teas, Margie, and paired with adorable mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you’re kicking off autumn with caramel teas ---sounds deliciously cozy! 🫖☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh....I love caramel! Lovely photos, Margie! Thank you so much for sharing! By the way, I found your new post via my new blog news reader. Blogger's news reader has been dead for a week now. Feedly or The Old Reader are both free to use, if you wish to, and you can find them by typing in the name in Google. Hope this helps you.
    I hope you have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your tea,it looks delicious. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caramel is brilliant for the cooling evenings and your blends sound delicious, Margie.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the season of sun-brewed tea is just about over. My mugs await many early morning hot brews once again, Margie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!