Monday, November 19, 2018

What I bought at the RBG Tea Festival

I had so much fun sampling the teas and chatting with the vendors at the RBG Tea Festival. I wanted to support everyone, but I had to limit my purchases.

How cute is this teapot keychain from The Art of Tea and Tasseomancy?

Left: White Gingered Apricot by The Travelling Tea Room
Right: Poached Pear Brulee Black Tea by the Blue Mountain Tea Company

Love The Sugared Teacup's beautifully decorated teaboxes! 
It contains a curated selection of 5 tea pouches from local Toronto tea shops. This box includes green teas.

This box includes fruity herbal teas. 
I almost don't want to open the tea box because it'll destroy Deb's handiwork! I'm happy that I was able to try out these tea boxes before they're phased out at the end of the year.

Freebies (Ceylon tea) from the Sri Lankan Consulate

I couldn't leave the festival without a purchase from one of my favourite tea vendors: The Monarch Tea Co.!

The tasty Biscotti Spice Rooibos Tea was a hit at the pop-up tea at the office!

12 comments:

  1. Another fun tea outing for you, Margie! I would say you are living in one of the best areas for sampling teas. Those tea boxes are so cute. The Mistletoe Chai sounds fun and that keychain is adorable! Have a wonderful week, my friend, and thanks for sharing your outing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your purchases from the festival, Margie. I like the sound of the Biscotti Spice and the Mistletoe Chai. They both sound perfect for the holidays. I agree, those tea boxes are adorable, and I do love that key chain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such unique and fun tea purchases! I would love to sample the Pear Brulee and Biscotti Spice teas. They sound like the perfect teas for cold mornings. Looks like your festival had such a variety of tea and tea related items. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fun event. I love the decorated tea boxes and the teapot key-chain is super cute. I admire your restraint :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teapot key fob is adorable, and so many delicious teas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, looks like you've been having fun in the tea :) And that key chain is just adorable!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that wonderful tea! I'm sure I could find you enjoying a lovely cup of tea just about anytime. So nice that you can take tea to your office and have it enjoyed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margie, those teaboxes ARE too pretty to open! Love that keychain, too! I'm having a cup of Earl Grey at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a feast for the eyes! Love all of the beautiful packaging and how fun to taste, smell and purchase those wonderful teas. I just ordered some new teas from my favorite online shop and have had fun trying the out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute teapot keychain!You had a great time!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love teas very much!

    Sandra xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!