Monday, May 6, 2019

Pottery and cookies

Last weekend, I went to the Hamilton Potters Guild Spring Pottery Show. As always, there was a myriad of teapots and mugs to admire.

These colourful mugs scream "SPRING!"

I resisted the temptation to buy more teabag holders.
(Last year, I purchased these purple teabag holders).

This teapot is the cat's meow.

If I ever hit the jackpot, I'll buy this $90+ teapot with the cute little feet.

The only teapots that my wallet could afford. 
My local bakery made these adorable cookies for Mother's Day. They're almost too pretty to eat!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun outing, Margie! Who could resist those darling teapot cookies? Yes, they are almost too pretty to eat, but that wouldn't stop me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those teapot cookies really are sweet! Almost too cute cute to eat, aren't they? Have a happy week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty cookies,so cute!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are too pretty to eat! Girl, I know passing up those tea bag holders HURT your feelings! I passed up some pretty clear snack plates that I spotted at a thrift store. First of all they were a little pricey for my taste but mercy I don't need any more!!!! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That footed teapot is adorable! I love the colour and shape. The cookies are so pretty, glad you came home with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie, I know you said "footed teapot," but the actual feet still came as a surprise! I must admire your restraint, coming away with only cookie teapots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!