Monday, June 8, 2020

You've got tea mail!

Oops! ... I did it again.
I bought more teas to support my favourite small businesses!
That is just so tea-pically me.

Late April purchase
When I found out that Geek+Tea was relocating this month, I felt compelled to stock up on my favourite fall teas (pumpkin juice chai and chocolate cauldron), and try some of the teas that I had been eyeing for a while. My order qualified for free delivery so Alyson dropped off the teas on my front door, rang my doorbell, and ran!

Mid-May purchase
Last month, Dessert by Deb celebrated its 1-year anniversary and I took advantage of the great promos to try out the teas that were on my wish list. Thank you, Deb, for the sweet handwritten note and including 2 free samples to my delightful package!

Late May purchase
At the end of May, Monarch Tea Co. launched a beautiful new website. When I e-mailed Katie to inquire when the summer teas--Summer Fling (a watermelon oolong) and Love is Love herbal tea--would go on sale, she let me buy the teas in advance and hand delivered them to my front door. She also included a sample of a peach ginger tea! Thank you, Katie, for the superb customer service!

7 comments:

  1. Great idea: you help your favorite tea shops and enjoy delicious teas!Very kind and smart. Hugs and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful purchases. It is so important, especially now, to support local businesses. Enjoy that tea mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Margie, I’m impressed with the tea-lightful service you received! I’m sure the businesses were thrilled to comply, and you to taste some of your favorites, plus new ones. You’ll be prepared for Fall. I bought a Holiday tea from Harney and Sons already to have for later.
    Happy tea time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful selection, Margie, and a good deed thrown into the bargain. You deserve a nice cup of tea.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you got a good tea stash didn't you? Love it! Well see here...I think it's wonderful that you are supporting your locals. And the tea is a plus! Hugs and blessings to you dear Margie. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - so many different kinds of tea! It reminds me of my younger brother - he keeps one of the largest selections of tea you can imagine in the tea drawer and cabinet. Looks like he's not the only one who enjoys such a variety! :) I enjoy tea also, but usually stick with just three or four different kinds that are my favorite. I love peach tea, peppermint, and vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great tea community there, and how special to get all these teas delivered to your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!