Monday, July 25, 2022

New teas I tried in July

Let's wrap up July with the new teas that I tried this month!

 

Green Teas

Top: Genuine Tea's Lavender Sencha was a pleasant green tea blend of berries and lavender. 

Bottom: I finally tried the Genmaicha tea that my friend gave me when she visited the Tokyo Disney Resort in 2019 (!).

 

DavidsTea's fruity matchas were perfect for the summer! Next time, I'll have to try them as iced lattes.

Left: Banana

Right: Peach Unsweetened (top) and Blueberry (bottom)

 

 More fruity blends from DavidsTea that are also great cold brewed.

Left: Happy Kombucha is a mango oolong

Right: Reishi Relax is a berry fruit infusion (top); Bumbleberry Burst is a berry pu-erh (bottom)

 

What have you been sipping this summer?

 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that berry one sounds so refreshing. Girl, I bet you can't even count how many different teas you've tried over the years can you? I am trying out a new one this week but thinking cold brew and maybe mixed with some fruit for a smoothie tea. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure try some great teas, Margie! My new ones were the ones from my subscription, which have been fun to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great. I usually drink peach or lemon ice tea. Nothing new... Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had pineapple Kombucha.
    Have a great weekend, Margie ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!