Monday, August 15, 2022

Random Tea-Related Purchases

 I've been trying SO hard not to buy any new teas...

 

...but I just couldn't resist this New English Teas Earl Grey (80 teabags for $9.99 CAD).

Yes, I bought it for the beautiful lavender tea tin! I found the Earl Grey tin at HomeSense. Costco (US and Canada stores) also sold the English Breakfast Tea (240 teabags): Alice in Wonderland, Beatrix Potter, Pink Victorian, Turquoise Victorian.

 

Dollar Tree Find #1: Tea time and cake for the fairy garden or tiered tray.

 

Dollar Tree Find #2: Velvet teacup art that you colour in yourself

 

Dollarama Find: Freeman's Deep Cleansing Soap-Infused Sponge (Green Tea) for $2. 

The ingredients didn't include camellia sinensis though, so maybe the green tea is the soap scent? 


6 comments:

  1. Great finds, Margie!! The tin is perfect for you. I’ll have to go and see what I find. I’m crazy about your fairy cake and the velvet teacup art. You have an eye for all things tea related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I do love that beautiful tea tin!!! You got some great finds too at those dollars stores. I hurried into our local dollar tree recently but was on a mission. I was buying candy and cookies to make goodie bags for the six grands so I didn't shop around. I need to do that soon. Have a great week Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the big "pink" tin from Costco; filled with the 200 plus bags of tea inside. I love the artwork on the tins and the tea taste wonderful too! You have some great "tea finds" to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that beautiful lavender tea tin! Great findings. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful tea tin too.
    Great findings, Margie.

    Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie, I love the lavender tin. Not working downtown anymore I am less tempted to buy which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!