Monday, August 22, 2022

Rescuing more teacups

When a member of my local "Buy Nothing" group offered 3 (three) vintage teacups, I was more than happy to rescue them!

 

Teacup #1: I love the ruby red roses with the teal accents.

 

This teacup was by Royal Vale (Pattern # 7978, circa 1962).

 

 

Teacup #2: I love the blue and yellow flowers and the dainty design inside the cup.

 

This teacup was also by Royal Vale (Pattern #8328, circa 1962).

 

 

Teacup #3 is my favourite: The pretty purple flowers and brown leaves have strong fall vibes.

 

This teacup is by Queen Anne (Pattern #8344, circa 1959+).


These teacups used to belong to the gifter's mom, but she had to downsize her collection when she moved into a nursing home. So the gifter was happy that they went to a good home!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet of your friend to give the pretty teacups to a good home. I like all of them, and the third one does have a Fall look to it. Enjoy your new gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful teacups!!! Great treasures! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them Margie! Now I like that term you used: RESCUE! I am going to tell Marty the next time I see some dishes that I want that I am just helping to rescue them! LOL!!! I would have rescued them too Margie! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combo of blue, yellow, and brown. Very calming, a true autumn treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!