Monday, August 29, 2022

End-of-Summer Tea Haul: Dessert by Deb

A few weeks ago, Dessert by Deb released some new summer teas to add to her existing collections. My tea savings account was READY for this midsummer drop!

 

  
 
Deb's delightful packaging never ceases to amaze me. I especially love the heartfelt handwritten note!

 

 
Dessert by Deb is one of the few companies that still provide tea samples...

 

 
...and free goodies for newsletter subscribers who spend a certain amount!

 

 
I took advantage of her subscriber bonus promos to restock on a couple of faves.
 

 
The teas that I actually paid for!

 

 
I enjoyed the Pineapple Float Milkshake black tea in my pineapple mug. Next time I'll try this tasty tropical tea with milk!

 

 
The Sour Peach Gummy green tea did taste like the candy (without the sugar)!

 

 
Watermelon Lime Slush oolong was a refreshing combo that would also make an excellent iced tea!


Japanese Hojicha Milk Bread green and oolong tea was a lovely creamy tea. Now it's got me craving milk bread...

 

 
During the last few months, I've also tried additional delicious teas from my spring haul.
 
Top: Earl's Blueberry Parfait black tea (left); Hojicha Berry Shortcake green tea (right)
 
Bottom: Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins black tea (left); Watermelon Jasmine oolong (right)
 
 
Are you still sipping summer teas? 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely new collection of teas, Margie. You must be in tea-nth heaven! We're not sipping tea at the moment for our afternoon tea break, but rather sparkling water from the San Pellegrino series on these hot days.

    Hope you have a wonderful day,
    Brenda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it how you like to try new teas. I was gifted a new tea course I am drawn to the tea tins. Yours is always so pretty. I saw a cute tea pot in Good Will recently that said, "It's Tea Time somewhere". (Instead of it's 5:00 somewhere) I almost bought it was too pricy for me. Goodwill even going up on prices! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of adventuresome tea drinking, Margie! I’m always impressed with your choices. Your mugs are really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your teas! They look great! Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun teas, and the packaging, as you mentioned, is very cute. These days I have a cup of tea in the morning and that's it - ice water the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your teas look great! ☕
    I had teh tarik this morning - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teh_tarik

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!