Monday, October 24, 2022

Meet Me at Midnight: T Party

On October 21, my favourite blonde, Dr. Taylor Alison Swift, released a new album, Midnights, at midnight.

Yes, I stayed up late for the album release and the "special very chaotic surprise" at 3 am (!). I took Friday off because I don't work on sacred days.

 

Midnights second listening T party on Friday morning

Dessert by Deb's Blueberry Lavender Angel Food Cake black tea was perfect for the T party because the lead-off track was called "Lavender Haze" and Taylor is an angel for bringing such joy (and chaos) to her fans! The songs grew on me during my second listen. I listened to the album all weekend!


One of my favourite songs was Anti-Hero because of the lyrics:

It's me
Hi
I'm the problem, it's me
At tea time
Everybody agrees

  

My Anti-Heroic Trait: Obsessed with teacups

  How are you an anti-hero? 


6 comments:

  1. I haven’t heard Taylor’s new album, but I like how you celebrated. I guess my anti-heroic traits would be obsessed with tea, teacups, recipes and kitchen equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the album release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the music and your wonderful teacups! Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me? An anti-hero? In many many ways, all tea related things included. Such a fun post! Good for you!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the music and your lovely teacups, Margie! ☕
    I am now savouring my ginger and lemon kombucha.

    Hugs and blessings 💐

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that display of cups and saucers! what a stunning way to finish up a post, Margie ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!