Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween Teas

Happy Halloween!

During spooky month, I enjoyed DavidsTea's new Halloween fruit infusion teas.

 

 
Trick or Treat is a "Carnival-inspired caramel corn lightly coated in butter" tea. I'm glad I tried it, but it's not a fave. I think I would have preferred a caramel corn flavour profile on a black tea base.

 

 
Witchy Watermelon had the cutest witch hat sprinkles and tasted like a Jolly Rancher watermelon candy.
 
It's hard to see in the photo, but the tea is purple! This would also be enjoyable cold brewed or iced.




October tea empties

What I've already restocked or will repurchase:
1) Dessert by Deb's Bobba Milk Tea
2) Dessert by Deb's Lychee Mango Mochi green tea
3) DavidsTea Banana Matcha
 

6 comments:

  1. You always find the most interesting teas to find. I bet that dark purple tea was pretty too. I love that color. LOL! Happy November to you Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ghost mugs are kinda cute! Your fruit infusions sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m loving your ghost mugs, Margie. I’ll bet the purple tea was pretty. You sure emptied a lot of teas in October. Now onto All Saint’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, even Halloween teas! The caramel corn with black tea would be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun mugs. Happy November. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Witchy Watermelon sounds interesting!
    Love your adorable ghost mugs 👻

    Hugs and blessings, Margie 💐

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!