Monday, June 26, 2023

A bespoke cardigan for my teapot

I know this is the wrong season, but I just couldn't wait until fall to share my adorable new tea cosy!

 

I commissioned KnitzbyTamara to create a Folklore cardigan-inspired knitted teapot sweater!

 

The teapot cardigan had a cable in the back...

 

...and the front has a cute pocket for your your teabag!

 

                          The outfit                                           The inspo

 

You put me on and said I was your favorite. 

7 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Margie, that is the cutest sweater tea cosy ever!! I’ll bet it’ll keep your tea nice and warm. Knitzby Tamara did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the cutest tea cosy ever!
    Love, love, love it!

    Hugs and blessings, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cozy for your teapot! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, that's got to be the cutest teapot cozy I've ever seen, Margie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiquei encantada! Que casaquinho adorável para o bule... e com o indispensável bolso... para a saqueta do chá!
    Que ideia adorável! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!