Monday, June 5, 2023

Church Garage Sale Haul #1: Paragon teawares

I went to the first church garage sale last month and found some beautiful Paragon pieces.

 

  

I don't usually purchase sugar and cream, but I couldn't leave this pretty Iris open sugar bowl and creamer behind!
 
 
 
I also couldn't resist these orphan white and gold teacups. I didn't noticed that they were different designs until I got home.
 
 
 
I adore the heart-shaped design of this teacup.



When I got home I noticed that this teacup had a crack. So I'll have to find another use for it...

 
 
I originally thought it was $3 for each piece. But they were actually asking for $3 for each set and accepted my offer of $5 for BOTH sets!
 
 
 
May tea empties

What I will or have already restocked:
1) Cottonwood Heritage Blend black tea (Monarch Tea co)
2) Blueberry Lavender Angel Food Cake black tea (Dessert by Deb)
3) Orange Creamsicle Mousse rooibos (Dessert by Deb)
4) Lavender Buttercream rooibos (DavidsTea)
5) Tropicalia fruit infusion (DavidsTea)
6) Bahama Blue fruit infusion (DavidsTea)
7) Sweet Almond green tea (DavidsTea)
 
What I may repurchase in the future:
1) Tangerine Dream herbal tisane (Monarch Tea Co)
2) Sleep Fairy herbal (Tealish)
3) Pistachio Cream green tea (Totalitea)

6 comments:

  1. Awe girl, you scored good on those pretty dishes! I went to a local thrift store recently to purchase some books and spotted a beautiful tea cup with saucer and I felt myself inching towards the rack!!! However, a woman that had to be in her 90's beat me to it!!! LOL! She might have been old but she was fast. Happy June Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful pieces you found at the church garage sale, Margie! I’ll be interested to see what you do with the cracked teacup.
    You’re the best tea emptier ever! Enjoy your June teas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of Paragon teacups. I have a tea set of a Paragon pattern that I've rarely seen, but I love it. Good buy on those teacups and cream and sugar. Enjoy your June tea collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finds, Margie!
    Enjoy your tea collection ☕

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a score, dear Margie! Both sets are so beautiful.
    I have a cracked tea cup that is too pretty to toss, I serve sugar cubes in them. I mix both brown and white sugar cubes.
    Amalia
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!