Monday, June 12, 2023

Soda Can Glasses

 June is National Iced Tea Month.

I've been sipping my cold-brewed teas in customized soda can glasses that I ordered from Angela Roloson Designs, a Canadian Etsy seller. 


 
 
This classic Judy Blume book was one of my favourite childhood books.


Angela designed these two Taylor Swift-inspired glasses.

 

I asked Angela to design these glasses based on Taylor's lyrics (L-R):

Look What You Made Brew from Look What You Made Me Do (Reputation)

Sweet Tea in the Summer from Seven (folklore)

Lavender Haze from Lavender Haze (Midnights)

 


"It was one drink after another."

4 comments:

  1. What adorable glasses Margie. Angela done a great job. I didn't know June was a National Tea month. I just bought some peach tea so guess I best get busy brewing! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re always having fun with your teas, Margie, and these specially designed glasses are perfect for you! Happy sipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun. Enjoy your teas! Taylor Swift will come to my country and my son will go to see her show. My English sounds bad...Please correct me if you understand something... I think you are laughing now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fantástica e divertida coleção de copos! Ideais para chás e sumos de frutos! E que belas ideias, proporcionaram as inspirações de Taylor Swift! Aquele copo com os fantasmas está o máximo!!! Impossível não sorrir!
    Beijinhos! Feliz semana e continuação de um óptimo Agosto!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!