Monday, April 29, 2024

Cherry Blossoms in 2024

I've been enjoying some cherry blossoms-inspired tea this month!

 

Tea #1: Moonlit Blueberry Sakura black and rooibos tea (Dessert by Deb)


Tea #2: Cherry Blossom Matcha (DavidsTea)


Tea #3: This Cherry Blossom green tea by Murchie's is my favourite cherry blossom blend!


I was able to experience the cherry blossoms in full bloom last weekend.


 
The cherry blossom trees in 2017
 

 
The cherry blossom teas in 2024
 

 
 
April tea empties
 
What I will or have already restocked:
1) DavidsTea's Lemon Meringue white tea

What I may repurchase in the future:
1) Totalitea's White Chocolate Pistachio rooibos

3 comments:

  1. Awww... Awesome flowers! The teas look great! Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, those trees are so heavenly, Margie! What a sight to behold. Your cherry blossom teas are the perfect accompaniment to those gorgeous trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Cherry blossom trees! Looks like wonderful teas too. Happy May dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!