Monday, April 15, 2024

Steve's Teas

A few weeks ago, I visited Steve's Teas store and tea room in Brantford, Ontario.


I had been following Steve's Teas on Instagram for a while, but this was my first time visiting their storefront and tea room!
 
 
The spacious tea room serves lunch and cream, low, and afternoon tea.
 
 
I loved how the bone china teacups and teapots were displayed.


Steve's Teas has a collection of more than 300 (!) teas.
 
This wall featured oolongs and black teas.
 
 
 This wall featured the herbal and green teas, as well as mugs.


I exercised GREAT restraint and only brought home 5 teas.
 

Steve's Teas had an impressive collection of Earl Grey blends.

Left: The Raspberry Cream Earl Grey black tea was a unique, fruity twist of the classic Cream Earl Grey.
 
Right: The Butterscotch Cream Earl Grey black tea was a smooth and creamy blend.
 
 
I also went bananas for the  Banana Pancakes black tea (left) and Banana Bread Chai black tea (right). Both blends also tasted amazing with milk!


I'm always on the lookout for watermelon teas and was thrilled to find this delicious Summer Melon black tea.
 
The staff at Steve's  Teas were so friendly and helpful. I look forward to going back to try their afternoon tea and purchasing more of their in-house tea blends!

4 comments:

  1. Mm. Raspberry Cream Earl Grey sounds lovely. What a fun place to visit. And such restraint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to visit, Margie! I’m really into my Victorian London Fog tea right now, so I know I’d love the Raspberry Cream Earl Grey and the Butterscotch one. You find the most unique flavors and you really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You habe a great time! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margie, your visit to Steve's Teas sounds amazing!
    The Raspberry Cream Earl Grey and Butterscotch Cream Earl Grey blends sound delicious. ☕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!