Monday, September 16, 2024

3rd Annual Ginormous High Tea Party at Steve's Teas

Last Saturday, I attended the 3rd Annual Ginormous High Tea Party hosted at Steve's Teas party. 

 

Since the tea room was busy, I didn't get much photos during the party. But you can see the charming decor from my visit back in April.

 

 
The fireplace mantle's elegant fall decor.
 
 
Complimentary cucumber sandwiches and scones with Devonshire cream and jam were offered.
 
There were 3 different teas available:
1) Decaf Caramel Apple Iced Black Tea
2) Cream Earl Grey Black Tea
3) Sweet Chai O'Mine Black Tea (loved the name!) 


 
I brought this pretty pink teacup from my collection to compete in 2024's Fanciest Tea Cup in Brantford, but I didn't win.
 
I enjoyed the Sweet Chai O'Mine Black Tea and Decaf Caramel Apple Iced Black Tea.


 
We loved the delicious scones so much that we purchased some for take-out.
 
 
I also brought home the tasty Apple Cider black tea.


Tea time at home: Scone with the tasty Vanilla Honeybush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!