Last April, I rescued some vintage bone china teacups from my office's swap fair.
One of the teacups was Royal Albert's Old Country Roses design.
When I arrived home, I realized that the teacup was crooked!
But the flawed teacup is still functional and will be enjoyed at tea time!


It is beautiful and has character.
ReplyDelete🍵 A crooked teacup has character!
ReplyDeleteI think it makes your tea ritual even more unique--like sipping from a piece of history with personality.
It is beautiful everyway! Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteYour crooked teacup is still a beauty, and kind of like us…imperfect, but we try our best.
ReplyDeleteOh I love that it's crooked! Talk about character and charm, Margie! Makes me wonder about the story behind this little cup.
ReplyDeleteYour cup and saucer is still a beauty even though it's wonky. My mom's China set was Old Country Roses, and I loved it every time we used it. She has now divided the set and given her three granddaughters each four settings. I love knowing it's going to be loved by another generation.
ReplyDeleteRoyal Albert was my mother's favorite design. And yours has character as well as beauty, what a score!
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo