This week I'm sharing a vintage teacup that a friend gifted me from her collection.
They are gorgeous.
Wonderful teapot and teacup! So sweet!
Oh Margie, your friend was so thoughtful in gifting you that vintage violets teacup. It’s perfect for you and makes a beautiful display with your Sadler teapot.
Such a thoughtful gift, Margie! 💜 The violets look so delicate on that teacup, and I love how perfectly it pairs with your Sadler teapot.
That's a very beautiful teacup, Margie. How kind of your friend.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!
They are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWonderful teapot and teacup! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh Margie, your friend was so thoughtful in gifting you that vintage violets teacup. It’s perfect for you and makes a beautiful display with your Sadler teapot.
ReplyDeleteSuch a thoughtful gift, Margie! 💜 The violets look so delicate on that teacup, and I love how perfectly it pairs with your Sadler teapot.
ReplyDeleteThat's a very beautiful teacup, Margie. How kind of your friend.
ReplyDelete