Monday, August 3, 2026

Garage Sale Haul: Two yellow teacups

Back in June, I went to a garage sale that was selling vintage English bone china teacups. I was tempted to bring them all home, but I restricted myself to only two teacups.

 

 
The first teacup is golden yellow and made by Taylor & Kent.
 
 
The second teacup is butter yellow and made by Grafton China.
 
 
These beauties are the perfect addition to my collection of yellow teacups!

 
July tea  empties
 
What I've already restocked:
1. DavidsTea's Cactus Rose green tea
2. DavidsTea's Sleepy Lychee fruit infusion

5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful teacups, Margie. I don't have any yellow teacups! They would make a lovely pop of colour on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow teacups are gorgeous, Margie! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous teacups you found at the garage sale, Margie! You find the best and most beautiful tea items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two yellow treasures -- what a lucky haul! I can just imagine how pretty they’ll look lined up with your other teacups.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!