A couple of weeks ago, I went to a church yard sale. They didn't have vintage bone china teacups or teapots. But my eagle eyes spotted this mini teapot decorated with roses.
The teacup was originally a candle holder, but I thought it was perfect for my tea-themed Christmas tree!
A new cafe that sold matcha lattes recently opened near my parents' place. I tried out their iced Rose Garden Matcha latte which is only available in September. I really enjoyed the floral and creamy taste and hope they'll offer it again!


Church sales have some wonderful treasures. The matcha latte sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteI love church sales! Beautiful teacup!
ReplyDeleteGreat findings! Greetings from far far away!
ReplyDeleteYour little teacup will make a perfect ornament for your Christmas tree, Margie! The matcha tea flavor sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteThis one looks so, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI've pink floral tea cups that I purchased lately from a local seller.. But I always prefer antiques than new..
Wishing you a beautiful week!
Qué bonita taza,me encanta!!
ReplyDeleteYour rose teacup is such a sweet find, Margie -- perfect for your Christmas tree! And that Rose Garden Matcha latte sounds dreamy.
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty! You have the knack for discovering the most charming things, Margie!
ReplyDelete