Monday, May 3, 2021

Spring teas: Lemon cake-inspired teas

We made it to May!

 

 My April tea empties

Oldest: Organic Black Chai with Ginger and Elderberries by Ikea (2019?)

Newest: Caramel Custard Flan Rooibos by Dessert by Deb (April 2021)

Already repurchased: Madeleine Cookie Black Tea (Monarch Tea Co.) and Key Lime Chamomile (Teamancy)

May repurchase: Caramel Custard Flan Rooibos


As the weather warms up, I've been enjoying some light lemon teas.

DavidsTea's Lemon Pound Cake oolong was a smooth and creamy tea. I tried it hot first and then resteeped the leaves for an iced tea. They were both delicious!


Dessert by Deb's Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake black tea was a lovely blend of lemon and cinnamon spices!

7 comments:

  1. That Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake wrapper is beautiful! And that flavor sounds spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh my Margie, I love your tastes in tea! The bundt cake one sounds really fabulous, and so does the Madeleine cookie. Happy tea sipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything lemon works for me! But right now I have some green tea steeping in which I will put me a little lemon in it along with a tad of honey. Hugs and blessings to you dear Margie. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been mixing some odds and ends of fruit teas with a plain oolong, loving them all so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What delicious sounding teas. The cakes that inspire them would be a great accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemon Pound Cake oolong sounds lovely! All the teas sound really nice, how lucky you are to have such a selection.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your teas sound delicious. That Caramel Custard would probably be a favourite here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!