Monday, August 9, 2021

Dollarama and Dollar Tree tea-themed hauls

One of the first things I did after I was fully vaccinated was hit my local dollar stores to buy things that I did not need!

 

 
I first saw this enamel coated mug ($3 CDN) at Dollarama back in 2017(!) I left it behind because I already had too many mugs at home. These garden-themed mugs return every spring, but I always resisted. Back in March 2020, I was hemming and hawing over finally getting one and then we all know what happened...
 
When I spotted the "Tea Tastes Better Outdoors" mug on the shelf last month, I couldn't grab it fast enough!

 


True story: after this outdoor photo shoot, I found a small bug inside the mug. Next time, I'll use the cup lid that a friend gave me.

 

 
Did I need new tea towels? No.

 

But these kitchen towels with teacups came home with me anyway! (I also have the purple version.)

 

Another great Dollarama find: This cute "Keep Calm and Drink Tea" accent rug for $4 CDN.

 

 
I was beyond thrilled when I found these adorable tea-related stickers at Dollar Tree.

 

 
I was also happy to see Dollar Tree carry the mini Tea Time calendars again. Is it 2022 yet?


What are your favourite finds at the dollar store?

5 comments:

  1. Loving your tea haul! Girl, I would have bought that mug too! So cute. So glad you felt you could venture out dear Margie. Even though I am fully vaccinated I am still being careful. I have just gotten into that habit now. Mercy! But, our county has made the papers with being HIGH in NO-Vaccines and Covid outbreaks. Lord help us us! Praying for you to have a great week and enjoy your tea haul! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds, Margie!! I need to go visit my Dollar Tree. I want one of those calendars for sure.
    Enjoy that cute mug and yes, keep a lid on between sips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep calm and drink tea.

    I love that! And have found that sometimes a good hot cup is exactly what was needed. Followed by a nap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!