Monday, August 16, 2021

Summer Teas: Melons and Mangoes Edition

I'm mad over melon and mango teas during these sizzling summer days!

 

Left: Monarch Tea Co.'s Summer Fling is a wonderful watermelon oolong.

Right: Davidstea's Melonade is a juicy green tea blend of melon and lemon.

 

DavidsTea has the best melon fruit infusions!

Left to Right: Goji Pop, Watermelon Mint, and Melon Drop (one of my fave summer teas).


 

I've also been enjoyed these cold-brewed mango herbal teas.

Left: DavidsTea's Mango Fruit Punch

Right: Monarch Tea Co.'s Mango Love (top); DavidsTea's Mango No. 5 rooibos (bottom)


Top (L-R): Teamancy's Spicy Mango green tea; DavidsTea's Mango Boost green tea

Bottom (L-R): Dessert by Deb's Lychee Mango Mochi green tea; Clearview Tea Co.'s Summerhill (a mango black tea)

5 comments:

  1. I love anything mango! Those teas look so refreshing and with the heat and humidity I know they taste as good as they look. I have me some green tea for after lunch today and a little lemon to add to it. It will be my pick me up today! Have a great week dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Mango and melons teas. Look great! I love those fruits. We had( actually We have!) Mango tree at my parents garden...Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see what teas you’ve dipped throughout the week, Margie. You really are the Queen of Tea!
    I was able to get the calendars at Dollar Tree!! Thank you for sharing that info. They are out early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea choices are always interesting, Margie. I'm not a mango fan, myself, but it seems to be very popular.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!