Monday, November 1, 2021

Autumn Teas: Chai

I enjoy chais throughout the year, but they always taste better during the cozy autumn days!

 

I'm a sucker for puns and bought Geek+Tea's Spice Odyssey black tea because of its name. The tea was delicious!

 

Pumpkin Chais

Left: Geek+Tea's Pumpkin Juice Chai is one of my favourite pumpkin blends.

Right: DavidsTea's Pumpkin Chai is a tasty blend of spices and caramel.

 

More DavidsTea chais

Top: S'Mores chai is a pu-erh (left); Maple chai is a black tea (right)

Bottom: Cinnamon Rooibos Chai (left); Butterscotch Chai Rooibos (right)

 

I was also excited to try these unique chais from DavidsTea (L-R): Banana Bread Chai oolong and Kashmiri Chai green tea.


I'm a huge coconut fan so I adore Dessert by Deb's Coconut Cream Pie Chai black tea!
 
 
October tea empties

What I already repurchased:
Dessert by Deb's Coconut Cream Pie Chai
 
What I might repurchase:
1) DavidsTea's Lavender Buttercream Rooibos
2) Tea Amo's Chocolate Perfection Pie Hojicha

9 comments:

  1. You had me at Butterscotch, Margie!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of chai tea in the winter months, too. The coconut cream pie chai sounds really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! The coconut cream pie chai sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in Spring here but these days have been rainy and cold,perfect for tea.I had pineapple tea with cinnamon last Saturday and today tea with apple and cinnamon and hybiscus. Your teas look great and uncommon for me.Glad you share them!I know nothing about teas. Hugs and blessings,dear Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always favoured chai teas but the cooler months do make them taste even better for some reason. Maybe for the same reason spicy cakes and puddings seem to taste better this time of year too. :-) I was always a fan of Davids Tea Pumpkin Chai and the Butterscotch chai rooibos sounds tempting as well. Have a super new week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not a huge fan of Chai. I am drinking David's Tea "Just Beet It." at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many varieties and not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do enjoy me some Chai teas. I have really got hooked on the cold teas lately. The first time I ever really drank a Chai hot tea was years ago at a birthday tea party for my late MIL. I fell in love with the flavor. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo! Butterscotch!

    I am drinking Bubble Tea right now as I am typing this.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!