Monday, November 22, 2021

Tea-related bath and body products

This week, I'm sharing some recent finds: tea-related soap, body wash, and shampoo!

 

Bath and Body Works White Tea & Sage foaming hand soap

I didn't see actual tea leaves (camellia sinensis) in the ingredients, but it smelled nice!

 

Live Clean Moringa and Matcha Foaming Bath Wash contained camellia sinensis leaf powder.

 

 Herbal Essences Cucumber & Green Tea Shampoo also included camellia sinensis leaf extract.


What's your favourite bath and body product?

4 comments:

  1. Your products look perfect for a tea lover, Margie. I do like Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps, and their lotions. I tend to buy seasonal scents in the soaps. The white tea and sage sounds good; haven’t tried that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many wonderful bath products out there. I like L'Occitane's Almond line. Smells so good and my skin likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is Body Shop's Satsuma shower gel.

    Happy Wednesday, Margie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!