Monday, February 14, 2022

2022 Valentine Teas

 Happy Valentine's Day!


My tea wagon decorated for "Heart Month".


My other Valentine teawares


 
Valentine teas with strawberries, raspberries, or roses!



 
Valentine Teas: Chocolate Blends
 


Valentine Teas: Dessert by Deb's chocolate blends.



Monarch Tea Co.'s Perfect Pear black tea




 Monarch Tea Co.'s Love You Tea (a strawberry blend)

 

 
I couldn't resist buying this adorable sweater from Ricki's.
The website description said it was a "coffee" sweater, but it's obviously a teacup, right????

6 comments:

  1. Loving your tea stash. Girl, coffee or tea sweater, either one! Love it. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. I am steeping a cup of toasted coconut tea as I type. YUM! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweater. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many pretty pieces for Valentine's Day and some yummy teas. The sweater is absolutely adorable, Margie, and I vote for teacup! Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new sweater and heck yes it is a teacup! ♥

    Your heart month tea wares and assorted teas - just lovely!

    Did you like the strawberry one? What a neat tea for Val Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly a tea cup on the sweater! Love your tea wagon set up, such a pretty and cheerful set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's absolutely a tea cup sweater!

    cozy and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!