Monday, February 28, 2022

Pancake Teasday

In celebration of Pancake Tuesday (March 1), I'm sipping some tasty pancake-inspired teas!



Dessert by Deb's Salted Caramel Pancakes black tea




Clearview Tea Co.'s Blueberry Pancakes black tea



February tea empties


What I've already restocked:

1) Dessert by Deb's Lavender Peach Pound Cake Green Tea 

2) Celestial Seasonings' Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea


What I might repurchase:

1) Geek+Tea's Chocolate Cauldron Honeybush

2) DavidsTea's Super Ginger Herbal Tea


8 comments:

  1. Both of those pancake ones sound wonderful, Margie. I had another cup of my Coconut Cream Pie Chai this afternoon. 😋 ☕️

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Salted Caramel Pancakes' tea? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of pancake flavoured tea, and am having a hard time imagining it. The flavours do sound intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, the pancake tea flavor sounds very interesting to me. I am amazed at all the different flavors of teas out there now. But, I love salted caramel so have a feeling I would love that one. Hugs and blessings to you Margie. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy teas...Here only ice teas or ice creams...Too hot! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of pancake flavoured teas either!

    How delightful!

    Happy Friday, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It still amazes me how you find some of the most unique teas! :) Sounds delicous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!