Monday, April 11, 2022

DavidsTea's Easter Earl Grey herbal tea

When I heard that DavidsTea's spring collection was going to include a new Easter Earl Grey herbal tea, I was intrigued and knew I had to try it!



According to DavidsTea's website, it took them 6 years to perfect this Earl Grey twist of lemon curd, white chocolate, and bergamot.



The lemon was definitely the dominant flavour for me. I wouldn't really consider it as an Earl Grey blend, but did enjoy it as a sweet lemon dessert tea!


Have a wonderful Easter!


7 comments:

  1. You are such an adventurous tea drinker, Margie. Your cup with the sprinkling of flowers inside the rim, is perfect for Spring! Your Easter tree in a teacup, is so cute! Happy Easter week to you, my friend. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything lemon! YUM! Happy Resurrection Day to you dear Margie. Enjoy your week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Cute bunny mug. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Earl Grey, and a lemon addition to it sounds delicious! Happy Easter, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had some of their teas but haven't found anything I truly like. I'm not a fan of Earl Grey but since you said it's heavy on the lemon, I might like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lemony Earl Grey does sound lovely! A wee Easter tree in a cup is a sweet idea! Happy Easter week to you, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lemony Earl Grey sounds enticing!

    Happy Thursday, Margie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!