Monday, April 4, 2022

Everybunny loves tea!

 The bunnies are out in full force!


Pink bunnies in my little corner.



A white bunny occupied my clear teapot.



These floral teapots are eggcellent for spring.



My tea wagon is ready for Easter.



Bunnies, bunnies, and more bunnies!



I bought these wooden bunnies at Dollarama and was influenced by the crafty Instagrammers to paint them! 



I was very pleased with how they turned out!




Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the cutest bunny of them all?



March tea empties

What I may restock:
1) DavidsTea's Sleepy Lychee herbal tea
2) Dessert by Deb's Cereal Milk black tea
3) Dessert by Deb's Cranberry Chutney Chai green tea
4) Dessert by Deb's Matcha Key Lime Pie green tea

9 comments:

  1. I love your green tea pot with gold trim - I'm so jelly! Happy Easter ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Dessert by Deb teas are so unique. Time to get a few bunnies out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post! Your painted bunnies look adorable on the stairs! Your Spring tea ware looks nice sitting out too. Have a happy new week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful vignettes! Stunning teapots! Great Easter post. Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spring/Easter decor looks so pretty, Margie. You did such a great job on the painted bunnies. How cute they look on your stairs. Love your tea wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the bunnies. I collect bunnies, I have one curio corner unit just for my bunnies. I love Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margie, I always love your tea vignettes. I have fallen down on my commenting these past few months due to, well ... things, but I have thought of you and your tea collecting and tea socials at work. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable are your painted wooden Easter bunnies!!! So stinking cute Margie. Girl, I am loving our Easter wagon and decor. I have not brought out ONE thing for Easter. I am such a slacker in my retirement days! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness that teal/green teapot is divine!! Your whole collections is so beautiful and yes, the wooden bunnies are such a cute addition. What a great idea to put them on the steps like that! I am going to tuck that idea away for future reference . . . would look cute with other holidays/wooden figures painted just all one color like those!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!