Monday, April 18, 2022

Three vintage teacups

 I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Last month, my aunt mailed my mom a package filled with goodies. I was delighted to receive three English bone china teacups from her collection!


This pretty teacup had a Queen Anne backstamp.



The burgundy and gold design of this Royal Stafford teacup is stunning!



This Sadler teacup matches my other poinsettia teacup and teapots perfectly!

I  was touched by my aunt's thoughtfulness and will treasure these teacups always!

8 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I JUST saw that poinsettia one on eBay! I picked up a few really pretty ones at GW last week. I haven't found too many nice ones there in a long time! I also just bought a 'new' china cabinet on Facebook Marketplace so that's how I justify buying more tea cups haha! It's old and small (which is what I wanted) and just needs a little 'love' before I can fill it! Enjoy your new cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I especially love the one with the burgundy and gold design.

    Hope you had a wonderful Easter, Margie.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that is a lovely gift! I do love the roses cup the most and the handle looks very comfortable to hold it. Enjoy some tea in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Those teacups are so pretty Margie! What a thoughtful gift. We had a wonderful Easter. I ate too much too! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely teacups. The family connection makes them even lovelier. Have a good week, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn’t that so thoughtful of your aunt to send the teacups for you? Each of them is so pretty and you’re the perfect person who will treasure them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful teacups!!! Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love teacups and especially vintage - they look so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!