Monday, May 2, 2022

National Bubble Tea Day

Happy first week of May!



On National Bubble Tea Day (April 30), I enjoyed Dessert by Deb's delicious Boba Milk Tea.




I also tried Wall's Bubble Tea ice cream which my mom found at her local grocery store. The brown sugar swirl tastes exactly like the real thing!




April tea empties

What I've already stockpiled or will repurchase:
1) DavidsTea's Tropicalia herbal tea
2) DavidsTea's Sweet Potato Pie black tea 
3) DavidsTea's Elf Help green tea
4) Geek+Tea's As You Wish black tea

What I may repurchase from time to time:
1) Blue Mountain Tea Co.'s Up and At 'Em pu-erh
2) DavidsTea's Peach Zing herbal tea

8 comments:

  1. WOW! That ice cream is a new one to me! Sounds delicious and you tea does too. Happy May dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubble Tea Day? Never heard of it, Margie! How fun is that?
    Is it a Canadian thing then? Having perfect weather today - what a thrill, it's never perfect here. Whoo hoo. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try a bubble tea, Margie! Can you believe it? My son, Mike, goes out with his work friends and they enjoy the bubble teas. I have a bubble tea shop so close. I must make a point of going there. The ice cream sounds fabulous. Since I love tapioca I know I’d love bubble tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubble Tea ice cream sounds amazing! I'd love to try it.

    Happy Tuesday, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that ice cream sounds yummy. I’ve actually never tried the bubble tea. My favorite seller is taking summer off (sereneteaz) so I just placed a big order with especially the teas I like iced. Although it’s still so cold here I may not neeeeed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bubble tea ice cream looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried bubble tea although it's very popular here. I dislike the texture of tapioca, so I've shied away from it. Does the ice cream have that texture, too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun.I have never heard about bubble tea. Delicious ice cream! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!