Monday, May 15, 2023

Afternoon Tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel's Drawing Room

It's been a long time coming...

I finally had afternoon tea at a tearoom that has been on my bucket list for years: The Prince of Wales Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake!

 

 
The Afternoon Tea was my 2020 milestone birthday gift, but then Covid came long...My friend and I finally went to the Prince of Wales for afternoon tea last month--and I celebrated turning 40 again!
  


Sloane Tea's delicious Peaches & Cream white tea was served in a Sadler teapot and Wedgwood teacup.

 

 
 
The Traditional Afternoon Tea included an assortment of delicious finger sandwiches, pastries, and the signature scones.

 

And I don't know how it gets better than this. 

The Prince of Wales' elegant and scrumptious afternoon tea was one of the best tea experiences that I've had!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Margie! How wonderful that you got to celebrate like that! Girl, I am over the moon for you! This made me smile so I know that you had to be grinning from ear to ear! How awesome! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Margie, I’m so happy that you had the best tea experience of your life! That is a memory that you will cherish forever. I think mine was having a birthday tea as a treat from my friend, Linda, at the Dallas Arboretum.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful teatime!
    P. S. What kind of scones did they serve?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belíssima partilha, Margie!
    Tudo com um delicioso aspeto e uma requintada apresentação! Que bom que finalmente pode repetir tal experiência, bem especial!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful tea time you had! Everything looks beautiful and scrumptious. What a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!