Monday, May 1, 2023

Fairy Garden Teapot Houses

 Do you have a fairy garden?

I don't have one, but that hasn't stopped me from collecting fairy garden teapot houses!


 
I found this grey teapot house at a home decor store a few years ago. It's about the size of a 4 to 6-cup teapot.


This cute white teapot house was gifted to me years ago by my godson. It's sitting on a black bear coaster that a friend brought back from Taiwan. 

 

I purchased this charming brown teapot house ($1.50 CAD) at Dollar Tree earlier this year.


Dollar Tree also had this adorable purple teapot house ($1.50 CAD). Two of them magically jumped into my cart!

 

April tea empties

What I've already restocked:
1) Lavender London Fog black tea (Dessert by Deb)

What I may repurchase in the future:
1) Berry Custard Meringue rooibos (Dessert by Deb)
2) Chocolate Earl Grey black tea (DavidsTea)
3) Picadilly Blend black tea (Whittard of Chelsea)


If you were a fairy, which teapot house would you live in?

4 comments:

  1. Your little fairy garden teapot houses are too cute. YES, I have a fairy garden for my youngest grandgirlies to enjoy however, Nana is behind on getting fresh sand in it. They love it and think it's so magical. Marty built it for them a few years ago but I am sad to say we really need to fix it. Between weather and lack of care it needs a face lift. I need to get on that! Happy May dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such cute fairy houses, Margie. I have a few myself, and one I put a light inside and it’s on a timer in my tea area. My sister had sent it to me and it was battery operated, but I took that out.
    I would choose the fairy house with the ladybug on top. Happy May Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei as casas com forma de bule! Especialmente a primeira, com o adorável alpendre na entrada...
    Tenho algumas, vou tentar lembrar-me de as fotografar e talvez qualquer dia, as inclua nas imagens do meu blog...
    Grata por estas encantadoras partilhas, Margie!
    Hoje o meu lanche, foi bolo de canela e chá de cidreira! :-) Mas amanhã já optarei por outro chá...
    Beijinhos! Continuação de uma feliz semana, e um excelente mês de Maio! Calculo que por esses lados, já tudo estará praticamente está a postos, para se assistir à Coroação, no sábado...
    Tudo de bom!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your fairy garden teapots, Margie.
    My favourite is the one with the ladybug 🐞

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!