Monday, July 10, 2023

Purple teawares for Speak Now TV

Taylor Swift's third album, Speak Now, is my favourite album of hers, so I was beyond excited for the release of Speak Now (Taylor's Version) on July 7th.

 

 
 
The Speak Now era colour is purple (my fave colour!), so my tea wagon was decked in different shades of purple!

 

This gorgeous cast-iron teapot is the only purple teapot in my collection.

 

I may not have purple teapots, but I do have purple knitted tea cozies!


My lavender-themed tea corner. 

I purchased this Southern Belle upcycled vintage linens tea cosy from a Canadian Etsy seller.


I stayed up past midnight for the music drop and listened to Speak Now TV on Spotify.

On Friday morning (I took the day off because I don't work on new Taylor Swift album days), I watched the YouTube lyric videos while drinking Sakura Milk Pana Cotta oolong by Dessert by Deb (who is also a Swiftie!).

It's tough to be a Canadian Swiftie because the cds and vinyl are harder to find at here. I had to call multiple record stores before I found one (20 minutes away from me) that literally just received the package that morning! So I rushed over to secure the goods!

Long live all the magic we made.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful purple vignettes! The tickets for her show here finished quickly! My son and his girlfriend got their tickets fortunately. Sorry for my English. You can correct it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea wagon and all of your pretties are just lovely Margie. Happy July. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Margie ... one of my grandgirls is a Taylor fan and loves purple, too. I thought of her as soon as I arrived here just now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenho que ouvir as últimas novidades, em matéria musical da Taylor Swift! Os meus últimos meses andaram meio sobrecarregados e stressantes... e as músicas dela, são super agradáveis!
    Dentro da tonalidade roxa, tem peças lindas, Margie!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!